Medical micro pigmentation involves carefully applying specialised pigment to the skin where colour is missing from injury or trauma, birth defect, post-surgery, or as an alternative to surgery.
Medical micro pigmentation involves Areola and nipple reconstruction, Scars, Burns & Grafts Skin Camouflaging, putting colour back into scarred and burned skin and skin with trauma.
Who can benefit from micro pigmentation?
- As a follow-up to reconstructive surgery to the face.
- To replace eyebrows that are thinning due to age or underlying medical conditions.
- To camouflage the lack of colour in the skin due to vitiligo.
- To recreate an areola (the area around the nipple) after breast surgery.
Types of Medical Micropigmentation offered at Transforma Cosmetic Clinic
Areola & Nipple Reconstruction
A safe and non-invasive cosmetic procedure for 3D areola and nipple restoration and scar camouflage.
Medical tattooing is a way to add colour to an operated area of the areola, nipple, or other scars by implanting colour under the skin. This can be for the purpose of creating an image, such as nipple-areola tattooing, or it can be used as a way to camouflage scars by putting skin-coloured pigment into scarring.
Concealing scars from hair transplant surgery
– FUT scars, commonly referred to as ‘strip’ scars. These are usually a single-line scar per surgery at the back of the head
- FUE scars, known as ‘dot’ scars. These are clusters of small scars, usually at the back of the head but sometimes at the sides behind the ears
- Scars from other head trauma or neurosurgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast lift
- Breast Reconstruction
- Cleft lip
- Burns and injuries
Skin Depigmentation: Paramedical micropigmentation Vitiligo
Vitiligo camouflage is an extremely effective treatment. Results last up to 3 years without washing off – paramedical pigment camouflages the white patches of skin so they blend right in with your regular skin tone.
Treatment can be performed on the face, hands, and almost everywhere on the body.
Scalp Micropigmentation is an excellent solution for men and women with low hair density and diffuse thinning hair.
The pigment is added between the hair to provide the illusion of density, camouflaging the thinning areas and reducing the contrast between hair and skin.
This technique can be used for:
- Alopecia Areata
- Thinning Hair and Hair Loss
- Eyebrow Hair Loss
- Receding Hairlines