Innovation goes hand in hand with the cosmetic and beauty industry. Keeping up with the times, investing in new and effective treatments, expanding into a brand that offers holistic services and treatments. Transforma has further consolidated its services by opening, within its latest venture in Smart City, I Smile Dental Clinic.
At I Smile we help you create the smile you have always wanted. Ours is a clinic fully equipped with state of the art dental technology allowing it to offer a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry services by a highly experienced dentist. We offer a full range of dental services and oral hygiene advice.
Within I Smile we have set up and are very proud to present our new Tooth Fairy Clinic .
The Tooth Fairy Clinic is dedicated to children between the ages of 2 and 12 and focuses primarily on preventive dental care, oral health and hygiene for children.
• Child friendly environment
• Full advice given on aids and techniques to proper tooth brushing
• Dietary advice given aimed at taking care of little teeth
• Fissure sealants applied to prevent decay
• Misalignment of teeth treated
DENTAL TREATMENTS at I Smile Dental Clinic
- Oral examination (5 euro off when getting X-ray)
- Tooth Extraction (baby teeth)
- Tooth Extraction (adult teeth)
- Tooth Extraction (wisdom tooth)
- Fractured/Complicated tooth extraction
- Scale & Polish
- Tooth Filling Composite
- Tooth Filling Amalgam
- Desensitising per tooth
Radiology Examinations (X-ray)
- Bite Wing X1
- Bite wing X2
- Orthopantomogram (OPG)
- Root Canal Tratment – 2 sessions
- Root Canal Treatment – 3/4 sessions
- complete acrylic resin denture
- partial acrylic resin denture (depending on ammount of teeth)
- complete/partial chrome cobalt denture
Crowns / Bridges / Veneers
- metal per unit
- metal / ceramic with economic margin
- porcelain on zirconium
- porcelain veneers
- Power whitening
- Home whitening with custom made trays
- Impacted tooth (performed under GA in theatre)
Some information about our dentist
Dr Nicolas Bezzina qualified with distinction as a dentist in 2004, from the University of Malta. He subsequently worked for two years in a paediatric dental clinic before moving to the UK in 2006. Whilst working as a senior house officer in maxillo-facial surgery at Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, he was awarded membership in the Faculty of Dental Surgery with the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
In 2007, Dr Bezzina joined a specialist sedation practice in Luton, England. During this time he broadened his experience in treating nervous and anxious patients, including patients with special needs.
Keen on continuing to deliver best practice care to his patients he pursued a post-graduate degree at King’s College London. In 2013 he passed with distinction and earned the Diploma in Conscious Sedation.
In 2014, he moved back to Malta and works as a clinical demonstrator and visiting lecturer with the University of Malta.
He remains involved in expanding evidence for treating anxious patients and published research in this field.
Dr Bezzina is offering general dentistry and dental treatment under conscious sedation for patients who are unable to tolerate dental work using local anaesthetic alone, have a strong gag reflex or choose to have intravenous sedation for uncomfortable procedures.